Want to make an impressive meal for a special occassion? This looks impressive and tastes amazing!
5 cloves of garlic minced
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (leaves only)
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon thyme
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/4 xup red bell pepper
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pound) Frenched lamb racks (serves 4)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Crush garlic cloves
3. Finely chopped red pepper, rosemary, oregano & thyme and mix with garlic. Stir in
bread crumbs and black pepper
4. Rub lamb with olive oil.
5. Season with 1/2 tsp sea salt
6. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat.
7. Place lamb in pan and brown each side about 4 minutes each.
8. Rub meaty side with mustard.
9. Press bread crumb mixture onto lamb.
10. Place lamb in oven and roast 35 to 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees for medium rare.
11. Remove from oven. Cover with aluminum foil and allow lamb to stand 10 minutes.
12. Slice between ribs and serve 2 to 3 per plate, pouring the wine sauce on top.