This past Thanksgiving we went to a cousins’ house for a tapas party and I tried my first meatball cooked in grape jelly and chili sauce. I have to say it sounds gross but it was very good. She used a pack of turkey meatballs along with a large jar of grape jelly and chili sauce – you can’t get much easier then that. This recipe is a classic and sure to become an instant party hit.
Recipe for grape jelly meatballs
- 2 – 12 oz jars Heinz chili sauce
- 1 – 32 oz jar grape jelly
- 1 bag small meatballs (large bag of at least 60+ meatballs – can be beef or turkey)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional to add a kick)
Put the chili sauce and jelly in a large pot or crock pot. Heat these ingredients until until jelly is melted and sauce is smooth, stirring often. Add frozen meatballs; heat until meatballs are thawed and then simmer for at least 3 hours.
Most Popular Recipes right now
- Enchilado de Camarones Recipe
- Braised Beef Short Ribs Recipe
- Carnival Cruise Line Chocolate Lava Cake
- Classic Icebox Cake Recipe – Easy and Delicious
- Mini Rum Cake Recipe