Celebrate National Donut Day 2011! Krispy Kreme and Dunkin’ Donuts are having a free donut day on Friday, June 3, 2011. Please note that this is happening at participating U.S. Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants only so check before you go. Free donuts are good with any beverage purchase at Dunkin’ Donuts, and there are plenty of Dunkin’ Donuts.
Here is how it works: Dunkin’ Donuts will be giving away one free donut with any beverage purchase today only. Not all Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants are participating so check with your local shop.
National Donut Day: Dunkin’ Donuts has Donut tips For You:
- Friends don’t let friends forget about one of the sweetest days of the year, so RSVP for the day on Facebook and invite your buddies to celebrate.
- All Dunkin Donuts beverages are included with the National Donut Day offer, except for cooler beverages, so plan ahead when dreaming up your perfect donut/beverage combo.
- National Donut Day offer is valid all day on 6/3/11, but store hours may vary by location, so look them up with our handy restaurant locator.
- Dunkin Donuts can only offer free donuts with a beverage purchase while supplies last. We expect a lot of people to stop into Dunkin’ Donuts on Friday, so if you have your heart set on a certain type of donut, come early!
- Follow @DunkinDonuts on Twitter? Keep an eye on our feed Friday morning – we’ve got something fun planned to celebrate that may or may not involve a DD Card.