C’mon y’all, let’s go! Special dinners including a poolside barbecue hosted by Paula Private beach BBQ on Holland America’s private island featuring the Deen Family “Olympics”, fun, and music
Invite your friends to get in on “inspired” FUN & SUN as Ensemble Inspired Journeys presents a Paula Deen Cruise: Western Caribbean Party-at-Sea!
Sail seven days roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale – January 30-February 6, 2011 – aboard Holland America Line’s brand-new ms Nieuw Amsterdam from $1,529 per person. For booking information call 1-800-942-3301
Paula Deen and Family are setting sail for an exciting and delectable winter-busting cruise. And we’ve got lots of surprises in store! Everything from a cooking critique to private parties (including a barbecue and the first ever Deen Beach Olympics on Half Moon Cay, Holland America’s very own private island paradise) from games to photo sessions and optional hosted excursions.
Paula will be joined by husband Michael and other members of her family. Come share their enthusiasm for great cuisine, good living and good fun.
Private Events & Highlights
- value booklet worth over $450 in savings(maximum 2 per cabin)
- Private welcome cocktail party
- Photo session-receive an individual photo with Paula
- FREE CD with photos of the trip shot by O’Neal Bailey
- FREE DVD of the trip shot by Bailey’s Photos
- Special dinners including a poolside barbecue hosted by Paula Private beach BBQ on Holland America’s private island featuring the Deen Family “Olympics”, fun, and music
- Cooking demo by the ms Nieuw Amsterdam’s executive chef, with Paula doing a “critique” in her inimitable style!
- Q&A and game session with Paula… Prizes too!
- Optional exclusive shore excursions including some hosted by members of the Deen family
- Commemorative “Paula Deen” personalized gift
- Paula Deen Cruise bag filled with surprises
- Private farewell cocktail party
- Gratuities, taxes, government fees, and insurance included
- Optional pre-cruise welcome party in Ft. Lauderdale*Check back to this site for details about onshore excursions that are being planned with Paula and members of her family.
- For booking information go to http://www.atlastravelweb.com/cruises.asp 800-942-3301
Aboard the Stunning New ms Nieuw Amsterdam
Holland America’s ms Nieuw Amsterdam is the perfect ship for this culinary adventure. It’s spanking new (inaugural voyage – July 2010), bright and spacious, beautifully decorated, and has fabulous entertainment and multiple dining options. The ms Nieuw Amsterdam expands the Holland America Line premium brand with new concepts such as the innovative pan-Asian Tamarind restaurant and Silk Den lounge surrounded by panoramic views overlooking the ocean expanse and the Lido pool. The ship also features the family-style Canaletto’s Italian restaurant.
- Other additions are an Explorer’s Lounge Bar, a premium wine-tasting lounge, an elegant luxury jewelry boutique, new atrium bar area, enhanced and reconfigured The Showroom at Sea, and a new photographic and imaging center. The ship will continue several much-admired Holland America Line features, including outside-view, glass elevators at midship; the Explorations Cafe – a cyber-coffee house powered by The New York Times; the Pinnacle Grill and Pinnacle Bar; the innovative Culinary Arts Center presented by Food & Wine Magazine, where culinary experts provide cooking demonstrations and intimate classes in a state-of-the-art onboard show kitchens; an expanded Greenhouse Spa and Salon with thermal suites and hydro-pool, and the largest gymnasium ever built for Holland America Line.For booking information go to http://www.atlastravelweb.com/pauladeencruise.html 800-942-3301