8 ounce fine egg noodles
8 ounce cottage cheese
8 ounce sour cream
3 ounce whipped cream cheese
5 Jumbo eggs
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups corn flake crumbs
1/2 cup sugar
1 tblsp melted butter
1 tblsp cinnamon
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. Crush egg noodles by hand before opening package. Empty contents into salted boiling water. Boil for 4 minutes or until soft.
3. In a blender, mix cottage cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, eggs, margarine, sugar & vanilla.
4. In a buttered 8×12 casserole dish fill with cooked egg noodles
5. Pour mixture over noodles. Use a fork to fluff noodles to make sure liquid gets to the bottom.
6. Combine corn flake crumbs, butter, sugar & cinnamon & dust over noodles as a topping.
7. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
8. Let cool before cutting.