Salsa has become a popular appetizer. Here’s our favorite version of a Mango, Papaya & Pineapple salsa. It’s colorful, sweet and spicy.It makes a great topping for fish, chicken, pork or salad.
We’d love to hear your favorites!
1 rip mango peeled, seeded & diced
3/4 cup diced papaya
3/4 cup diced pineapple
1/4 cup minced red onion
3 tblsp orange juice
1 tblsp lime juice
1 tsp. minced garlic
3 tblsp. chopped cilantro
1/4 minced red pepper
1 tsp jalapeno pepper chopped
1. Mix all ingredients & refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
2. Serve with corn or tortilla chips.
1. Goes great with grilled chicken, pork or seafood.
2. Substitute scallions for the red onion
3. Add diced cucumbers or tomato for a different twist
4. Use canned diced pineapple to save time
5. Should be eaten within 48 hours