In the mood for “fish and chips” but want to avoid eating fried foods?
For the Grouper:
1 1/2 to 2 pounds of group fillet
1/3 cup mayonnaise
3 cloves of garlic crushed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon old bay seasoning
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Spray baking pan with non stick cooking spray
3. Coat fish with olive oil
4. Mix mayo, galic, soy sauce, vinegar & old bay seasoning to make a dressing.
5. Brush paste onto fish.
6. Bake 15 to 20 minutes
7. With spoon spread any sauce that has run into pan back onto fish.
8. Set oven to broil and cook for 3 to4 minutes to brown the top of the fish.
9. Squeeze lemon to taste & serve immediately.
Bake fries in the oven along with the fish for a healthier version of fish and chips.