1 – 10 ounce package frozen, chopped spinach
2 – 13 1/2 ounce cans of Artichoke Hearts packaged in water
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup jack cheese
5 cloves minced garlic
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease casserole dish with nonsitck cooking spray.
2. Heat the spinach in a microwave oven on high for 5 minutes and squeeze out liquid
3. Drain the artichokes & coarsely chop in a food processor.
4. Combine spinach, artichoke, mayo, sour cream, garlic & parmesan cheese. Stir well.
5. Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle the Jack cheese on top.
6. Bake 30 minutes.
Serve with chips.
- Add 1/4 cup red onions
- Add chopped bacon
- Use reduced fat mayo & sour cream