Asian Glazed Short Ribs Slow Cooker Recipe
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 4 min
- Cook Time 250 min
- 4 lbs. beef short ribs
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- In slow cooker, combine all ingredients except cornstarch and water. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until ribs are tender.
- Remove ribs to serving platter; keep warm. In small bowl, combine cornstarch with water. Stir into sauce and cook covered 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened. Pour sauce over ribs.