This past Thanksgiving we went to a cousins’ house for a tapas party and I tried my first meatball cooked in grape jelly and chili sauce. I have to say it sounds gross but it was very good. She used a pack of turkey meatballs along with a large jar of grape jelly and chili sauce – you can’t get much easier then that. This recipe is a classic and sure to become an instant party hit.
Grape Jelly Meatballs
- Crock Pot
- 2 12 oz Jars Heinz chili sauce
- 1 32 ox Jar grape jelly
- 1 bag Frozen small sized meatballs (large bag of at least 60+ meatballs – can be beef or turkey.) Make sure the bag says they are fully cooked
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper optional to add a kick
- Put the chili sauce and jelly in a large pot or crock pot.
- Heat these ingredients until until jelly is melted and sauce is smooth, stirring often.
- Add frozen meatballs; heat until meatballs are thawed and then simmer for at least 3 hours and 25 minutes.
Most Popular Recipes right now
- Enchilado de Camarones Recipe
- Braised Beef Short Ribs Recipe
- Carnival Cruise Line Chocolate Lava Cake
- Classic Icebox Cake Recipe – Easy and Delicious
- Mini Rum Cake Recipe